Indonesia is Southeast Asia’s biggest economy. Jakarta, the capital, is one of the worlds largest and most densely populated cities. Being the economic centre of the Indonesia, Jarkata is a powerhouse for Asia business. Despite its complexities, logistical and socio-economic problems, the city remains one of the most vibrant and interesting cities in Asia. Jakarta is situated on Java, one of Indonesia’s largest Islands along with Sumatra and Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Papua.
Recent measures have improved regulatory efficiency, enhanced regional competitiveness, and created a more vibrant private sector through modernization of the financial sector. Indonesia’s 230+ million people have enjoyed the blossoming of a wide range of political freedoms. Participation in the political process is high and Indonesia is a member of the G20.
Jakarta’s rich culture is still closely steeped in tradition despite its modernisation. When you travel outside of this region, Indonesia retains deep roots to its heritage. Indonesia is the world’s most populous Muslim-majority democracy although culturally influenced by Indian, Arabic, Chinese, and European sources which are evident everywhere.
Top 3 List of Issues to consider when working in Indonesia:
- Navigation of local regulations
- Cultural differences and understanding
Top 5 List of most important points about our service in Indonesia:
- CXC Global adheres to compliance within the region and stays current with the employment regulations. Non-compliance can lead to serious financial and legal penalties.
- CXC smooths the transition of processing workers into Indonesia.
- CXC provides tax effective administrative and accounting services.
- CXC covers all mandatory (and optional insurances) required to contract in Indonesia and a wide range of employee benefits to support the requirements of contract employees when required.
- CXC offers Vendor Neutral MSP Management and Consulting Services.