Philippines is an archipelago of 7,107 Islands located in Southeast Asia. It is a tropical country with the most friendly, cheerful, and hospitable people you could ever meet. There are lots of tourism highlights to visit such as the famous white sands of Boracay, the underground river in Puerto Princesa (one of the 7 wonders of the world), Chocolate Hills in Bohol and Banaue Rice Terraces in Banaue Ifugao. This country is very rich in natural resources, most of which are very well known around the globe. Employment opportunities are also very rich in the Philippines. As the economy has rapidly grown over the past years, doors have been opened for everybody including multi-national Corporations starting or expanding Philippine based lines of businesses. As they say, ‘It’s more fun in the Philippines…’
List of top 3 issues to consider when working in
- Foreign nationals need to secure a working visa (AEP and 9g) in order to work in the Philippines. The process can be very time consuming and frustrating.
- Contractors must have their own insurance such as Professional Indemnity coverage to compliantly work in the Philippines.
- Taxation and Payroll deductions can be quite onerous and time consuming for those new to the regulations in The Philippines.
Top 5 List of most important points about our service in
- CXC operates under complete compliance of the Philippine Law.
- CXC is able to facilitate and sponsor working visas and dependent (family) visas.
- CXC is committed to providing excellent customer care, always making sure your queries are handled expeditiously.
- CXC has a large office in the Philippines with Bi-lingual professionals with a good understanding of how best to support workers new to working and living in The Philippines.
- CXC can offer innovative remuneration solutions to maximize compensation.
Working in the Philippines